Fonts, Frames and Pattern Papers.....Oh, my!

I know that you were probably expecting sketch #100 today, but I need a little more time to get it up. I went through my already made sketches and need to get some created in PSE.

I did want to let you know about my newest venture.  My love of teaching and scrapbooking have come together.  I recently starting selling my teacher resources on Teachers Pay Teachers.  Most of the sellers like to have nice colorful cover pages.  With my background in scrapbooking, this was a match made in heaven.

Over 9 years ago, I had been in contact with a manuf. about making some pattern papers but things happened and it didn't pan out.  The designs have been sitting on my computer all this time.  I decided to brush off the dust and let them see the light of day again.

I re-worked some of those designs and created some new designs to sell on TpT. I even taught myself how to make a plaid and gingham design! Click on the picture below to see my creations.


I then moved on to creating frames. They are all 8.5 X 11...does anyone still scrap that size?


My newest venture is creating fonts.  The BEST news is that they are all FREE!

I do ask that if you do any scrap for hire, that you purchase the commercial license.






1 comment:

  1. Wow what a nice post it has a wonderful post i really like all of this .Thanks for sharing this,.


    Best regards,
    Bernard Zherge
    nulled Photoshop

    ReplyDelete